Fees for 2017 – 2018 Season
The Fee structure for the 2017-2018 season has been set based on the tournament schedule and team rosters as of July 2017. Fees can be paid all at once at the beginning of the season for a 5% discount, or with a start of year deposit in November at the season kickoff meeting, followed by 5 payments in December through April. As a non-profit corporation, we must control all costs. If paying by credit card or electronic means, there will 3.5% fee added to that payment.
Fees for all teams include:
- USAV, JVA Player Registration
- Coach USAV, JVA Registration and AAU Registration
- Uniforms Package Includes:
- 2 uniform tops
- 2 pair of spandex(w/logo)
- 2 pair of socks
- 1 warm-up top
- 2 practice t-shirts in club colors
- Facility practice space
- Practice Time
- Agility Training for ages 14U-18U mandatory and cost is included in fees. Ages 10U-13U are optional and are not included in fees
- Equipment usage and replacement
- Coach’s certification and background check
- Coach’s salary
- Assistant Coach salary
- Coach’s training
- Coach’s tournament expenses
- Tournament registrations
- Administrative costs
What is not covered by fees that must be covered out of pocket:
- Spirit Wear
- Pre-Season Clinics and Summer Clinics
- Additional tournaments
- Player/parent personal travel expenses for tournaments
Fees for the 2017-2018 season are as follows:
*Fees are subject to change if tournament schedule or roster changes.
10U: $825 for the season which includes 5 days of tournament play with NO overnight.
11U: $1175 for the season which includes 8 days of tournament play, with season ending in Sevierville, TN in May.
12U: $1275 for the season which includes 8 days of tournament play, with season ending in Sevierville, TN in May.
13U: $1375 for the season which includes 10 days of tournament play, with season ending in Sevierville, TN in May.
14U-17U: Regional teams for the season are $1725 and include 10 days of tournament play
15U-18U: American teams for the season are $2000-$2150 and depend on tournament schedule; 3 days of practice, starting in January and end in May. Third day will be scrimmage with other like teams on Sundays when they are not participating in a tournament.
15U-18U: Elite teams for the season are $2300-$2500 and depend on tournament schedule; 3 days of practice, starting in January and end in May. Third day will be scrimmage with other like teams on Sundays when they are not participating in a tournament.
Fees are collected as follows:
- $400 Deposit at Club wide Parent/Player Meeting approximately November 18, 2017
- A payment each month December – April thereafter.
Crush Volleyball offers a significant amount of fundraising throughout the season to help offset your season fees. Some parents have paid their entire season fees with fundraising. If you have questions about fundraising, please contact Beth Hedges at email@example.com